Monday, January 30, 2012

Our Next Big Trip!!

This summer, we planned a trip to visit Josh's mom in Kansas. We had already planned on stopping at a friend's house in Milan, Illinois on the way out to Kansas, then again on the way home to break up the trip. However...minutes after I began this blog, Josh was already rerouting our trip to include a few extra stops. At this point, we will be in Chicago around the end of June to see Cloud Gate, and then in Missouri to see the St. Louis Arch, before heading out to Kansas. I love how dedicated he became to this mission!!

So, if you live around Chicago, Milan. St. Louis, or Wichita, we would love to hear about surrounding activities or "must see" places along the way!


1 comment:

  1. I am sure between Poppy and myself, we can come up with more places to visit in Kansas than you have time for! Actually, even Oklahoma, since we live 1 mile from the border. There's so much that I want to visit that I haven't had time for - maybe I will research and find a few places we can explore together. Guthrie was a really cool, historic town in Oklahoma...

    ReplyDelete